Boundary Disputes

The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) have produced a very useful guide for anyone with a boundary dispute. We often take referrals for such situations. Mediation is a very good option to try to settle matters. You can always call us for guidance if you find yourself in dispute with a neighbour.

Click Here, or on the image below, to view the document.