Like many small charities WSMS finds it a constant battle to raise sufficient funds to keep the charity going. Here is a list of ideas that can help us create income. Many of these would be of no cost to you. any help would be much appreciated.
TEN WAYS YOU CAN HELP OUR CHARITY TO SURVIVE – so that we can help those in need of conflict resolution.
- Make a Donation. We take cheques. You can donate with a credit/debit card/paypal via our website (www.wsms.org.uk) or you can text WSMS08 followed by £1, £2, £5, £10 to 70070 from your mobile (courtesy of JustTextGiving from Vodafone).
- Do your internet shopping via www.giveasyoulive.com using the link: http://ow.ly/rEKgD This will generate commissions on purchases for us, at no expense to you.
- Make Everyclick (powered by Yahoo) your home page search engine on your PC (home/work) and register us as your chosen cause. For every completed web search you make we will receive about 1/2p. www.everyclick.com/wsms
- Pass on to us any unwanted books, DVD’s,CDs and bric-a-brac for us to sell on.
- Recycle your old jewellery, foreign notes/coin, stamps, watches, binoculars, games consoles, and mobile phones with us.
- Find a home for one of our collection tins.
- If you have any old cars to scrap – contact Giveacar.co.uk via this link: http://ow.ly/4w3Ws and we will get a healthy donation.
- If you shop at Amazon, why not go via our link on our website page – www.wsms.org.uk/donate-to-wsms (right hand column). We get a commission on sales.
- Sell unwanted items in support of our charity using ‘eBay for charity’. Select our charity and the percentage (10%-100%) of your final selling price that you’d like to donate. http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebayforcharity/sell.html
- Join our volunteer fundraising team to organise fundraisers and events.